Las Palmas Medical Group provides comprehensive affordable services to persons of all ages with and without insurance. For adults and adolescents, we have Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants who are well educated in preventive health care and capable of treating both acute and chronic medical conditions.
Comprehensive care at our clinic includes the following:
- Health screenings
- Annual health assessments, including well-woman examinations
- Adult and children immunizations
- Chronic disease management: high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease, COPD, asthma
- Sexually transmitted diseases diagnosis and treatment
- Nutrition counseling
- Vision and Hearing Screenings
- Acute medical illnesses: bladder infections, bronchitis, pneumonia, minor orthopedic injuries
Las Palmas Medical Group serves
Families who like to be taking care of under one primary doctor choose us! Let a primary care physician oversee all aspects of your health care.
Individuals of all ages search for medical clinics with no insurance and/or medical clinics self-pay, have no primary doctor turn to medical healthcare office clinics like us to get seen and get the care they need.
Why Choose Las Palmas Medical Group Primary Care
- Family-centered care for all ages
- Advanced Scheduling Appointments
- Referral of in-network health specialists
- Fully Bilingual speakers
- Professional Medical Care
Services we provide
Back & Neck Pain
Disease Prevention and Screenings
Getting Started is Easy
Contact the clinic you’d like to make a doctor’s visit. You can fill out the new patient registration form on our patient resources page in advance of your visit. If not we recommend coming 20-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
Contact the closest Las Palmas Medical Group clinic and book for appointment for any of our primary care health services.
We offer telehealth services, drive-up car and limited walk-in visits at all three of our locations. All medical care visits are done based on our COVID-19 questionnaire. When calling a clinic our staff will ask a few questions regarding COVID-19. From there we will assess your medical care attention needs either telehealth (phone call) doctors visit or drive-up/walk-in doctors visit.